BRUKER RAID-M 100
HANDHELD CHEMICAL AGENT DETECTOR
The Bruker RAID M100 is a handheld IMS Chemical Agent Detector for identifying Chemical Warfare Agents (CWA) and Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TIC), regarded as the Gold Standard of detectors.
- Lightweight, handheld detector
- Detect, identify and quantify CWA and TIC
- Fast response time
- Vehicle mounts available
- Military: Post-mission analysis, mobile platforms, reconnaissance vehicles, collective protection
- Civilian response services, police, first responders, firefighters , chemical disaster management
- Toxic industrial chemicals
Enhance the Capabilities of Light Role
Detect, identify, quantify and continuously monitor concentration levels of specified CWA and TIC.
The identity of detected substances is displayed on screen. All the agent classes can be monitored independently. Hazard levels are shown, with segments indicating concentration.
Audible and visual alarms are available, and the sounder can be disabled for stealth operation.
All RAID-M Series detectors are equipped with a data logging system for post-mission analysis. Two integrated data loggers record independently, storing individual spectra and measurement results. Almost 3000 events and 30 full spectra can be stored for inspection at a later date.
Low Detection Limits
Toxic substances can be detected at lowest levels, with a state of the art measuring cell and sophisticated detection algorithms.
Performance is not affected by humidity, or by the presence of other chemical substances.
Convenient in the Field
The RAID-M 100 is lightweight and can be operated with one hand. It is fully portable and battery powered. Mounts are available for vehicle integration and use on ships.
Consumables last around 500 hours and can be changed by the operator. The factory calibration lasts throughout the instrument’s lifetime, with no calibration in the field.
If the system becomes overloaded, it can be back in action quickly with automatic clean air purging; This is known as ‘backflush’ and is exclusive to Bruker detectors.
There are two models in the RAID-M Series:
- RAID-M 100 – Uses a 63Ni source and is the lower cost option.
- RAID-MNR – Uses a non-radioactive high-energy photo-ionisation (HEPI) source. This model is recommended if the equipment will stored for extended periods of time, for deployment at short notice.
Need More Information?
Fill out the form below and our specialist will contact you.