to the Far East for small and medium size high tech defence companies in the UK and Europe.
Based in Nottingham, UK, CRF-I is a supplier of Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, Explosive (CBRNe) Detection and decontamination solutions to the Far East. We supply high quality products and services to the military and government, handling the supply chain and building a trusted network of strong relationships between defence manufacturers and the Far East. With over 30 years experience of the Armed Forces, CRF-I is your partner for CBRNE detection technology, defence and security systems and bespoke solutions.
Detect and identify toxic and harmful agents in the field. Be alerted of potential threats faster, and identify them in seconds. Detect substances in air, water, soil and on surfaces, with handheld, vehicle-mounted, maritime and lab-based systems.
SURVEILLANCE & DETECTION
Expand your reach with mobile and vehicle-mounted detection systems. Detect and identify CBRN contamination on the move and survey the area, with hazard warnings for personnel safety.
WHY WORK WITH CRF-I
- Strong customer focus.
- Highly knowledgeable in the area of CBRN detection and field-based DNA analysis.
- Extended network of specialist companies in the defence sector.
- Ion mobility spectrometry
- Mass spectrometry
- Fourier transform infrared (ft-ir)
- Neutron induced gamma spectrometry
- Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionisation time-of-flight spectrometry
- Semi conductor
- Lateral flow
- Polymerase chain reaction