Decontaminate planes, helicopters, equipment and personnel.
- Suitable for the inside and outside of aircraft
- Drive on/off road and transport by air
- Aerial platform with a working height of 13-14m (45.9 ft)
- Only NATO-certified TMAV available
- Chemical and biological decontamination of planes, helicopters and runways
- Also suitable for personnel and sensitive equipment
- Tank degassing
- De-icing and snow removal (optional)
TMAV stands for Tactical Multimission Air-Transportable Vehicle. It’s the only commercially-available vehicle of its kind certified by NATO, having successfully completed loading trials for transportation by air to achieve NATO codification.
The vehicle can be deployed from a tactical airfield for chemical and biological decontamination of:
- Aircraft and helicopters (including the cockpit)
- Sensitive equipment
- Runways and terrain
It can also remove corrosive salts from the fuselage of planes and helicopters. If required, in cold climates it can also perform de-icing and snow removal from runways (optional).
The TMAV vehicle itself is 4×4 wheel drive and can be driven on and off-road, as well as transported by air for rapid deployment. Its aerial platform provides convenient access to all parts of the plane, with a working height of 13-14m (45.9 ft) and proximity sensors to prevent accidental collisions. It’s equipped with a ground decontamination bar to the front and rear for runways and terrain, as well as a SANIJET C.921 core system, SX34 for sensitive equipment and a lance for prewash, decon/detox and rinsing.
The system uses Cristanini’s BX 24, an eco-friendly, non corrosive CBRN decontaminant. It’s a multipurpose formulation that safely decontaminates chemical and biological agents, as well as polarising radiological particulates. BX 24 can be mixed with water or used as a powder, and can even be used on the skin if diluted in water correctly.
Need More Information?
Fill out the form below and our specialist will contact you.